[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Drama and singing group

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:00:44 -0000

Hi there Carol,
really pleased to hear that you had a good time at drama group and also with
the singing. Sounds a lot of fun.
Your tea sounds yummy.
I had left over chinese, that was really yummy.
Mum and I went shopping this morning and I posted some tapes.
Its freezing out there, had my thick coat on with the hood and also gloves,
felt like an eskimo. haha.
Got hot when we went in the shop though, you can't win! haha.
Have a nice day tomorrow and take care.
Senn.