[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Musical talents

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:18:20 -0000

Hi Vanessa,
I found out about being able to read brialle music but wondered how do you read
 or should i say feel braille music plus play the instrument at the same time?
do you just learn the braille music by memery?

Just although i have not even started to learn brialle YET hehe.
Im intrested in braille music. talk about run before i can walk eh?hahaha
I loved music before i lost my sight but now i really love it ,somehow it makes
me feel alive when im playing is that daft?

Love
Angela and Monty