[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Mrs rug maker phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:29:55 -0000

hello piggy,

all go down in the south, we won the picture round at quiz last night and have
got a mint choc, selection, cool.
today just doing some ironing and plodding on with rugging, have started also
the rug for our Jessica, it is going to be a nice rug for a special little
girl, big black cat looking out of window, then its a tigger rug for a friends
granddaughter, then a car rug for Jamie and snow white for Megan, not of course
forgetting the Japanese rug also.
have a good weekend and be good, if possible,