[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Miss piggy and calyx story

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:19:11 +0100

Hi Carol
I am sure Miss Piggy will get the piglets away from Monyx I don't think she
trust's him either,
As for being a bird at Wimbledon just think of all the people that will feed
you,I am sure you would be very happy not to have to do anything for
yourself,just fly around to the different courts and gorge  all day on other
peoples food Hahahaha
why didn't you ask your carer if she had a little space in the corner of her
case for you? she could have taken you out when she got there and given you an
airing just think all that sun and sand,
have a good evening lots of love
from Jenny