[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm andclare

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:23:02 -0000

Good evening Carol, oh yes I have let the big secret out now hahahaha. I will
certainly be getting that lovely diamond necklace and earrings and chocolates
from my personal Santa Malcolm now. Oh Malcolm I really enjoyed the cheese on
toast you made us both on that yummy home made bread and your yummy home made
chocolate sponge with custard. The chicken dinner you cooked was so yummy too
one of my favourites you know me so well. I'm now looking forward to our next
date. Oh dear. I have just banged my head oh Carol I'm coming out in sympathy
with you now and have just woken up oh dear. Shame. Love Clare xxxx