[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:09:40 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: clare moulds - Email Address:

I will always be there for you my little Princess and I have a good supply of
chocolate.

Love Malcolm. xxxx

 On: 07/07/2011 17:05
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Malcolm

Oh Malcolm that subject line just went on and on it kept repeating in reply to
changed it. Oh thank you so much for the compliments my dear prince but if I
did look as if I had just got up you wouldn't be wrong there haha. I can be
sleeping beauty now I have you my handsome prince haha. Well I'm very lucky I
can eat what I want and as much as I want and not put weight on so I will
always be your lovely princess with that slim figure no matter what I eat you
will be so happy to hear haha. Well I enjoyed my much needed rest on the sofa
and you are a true gent bringing my all important chocolate fix to me. Oh what
more could a girl want. Love your princess who will always stay slim Clare xxxx

-----