[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Mont THANK YOU ALL

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:21:09 -0000

Hi gang.

Thank you all for the good wishes. I've had that many sloppy kisses my fur is
wet through. I'm getting better now and will soon be back to my normal self.
Look out ddady. Meow meow meow.

Hello casper,

we are all sending you sloppy kisses, that is a peck on cheek from dylan, a
lick and a promise from quiz, two big kisses from molly, a slightly not so
enthusiastic kiss from jasper, he is not to sure about cats, and also a kiss
from tabatha, molly's grandmother, and of course a big cuddle from okie

-----