[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:28:08 +0100

Hi Darren, Its the way I tell um.

Malcolm.

You saucy old bugger!

Keep it going you're very funny! LOL.

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/05/2012 22:38
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Vanessa

Well girls if your swapping chocolate I'll swap my nuts for chocolate lines.

love  Malcolm. xxx

Good evening Vanessa, oh thank you so much for such a lovely message in reply
to mine. That's so cool the Russian grannies were raising money for charity.
Yeah, I remember Bazzle brush on TV going boom boom brings back memories. Oh
how cool we have a swap you can have my nutty chocolates and I will have your
soft centres not bad going. Thank you so much again for getting back to me. I
just love it when I get replies to my messages as it gives me more of an
incentive to post on here knowing that others enjoy my messages and what I
write. I love getting feedback from others. I just love chatting with everyone
on here. If no one chats to me I'm inclined to think they are not interested
and I can get bored so I just love a good chat. I hope I will get more replies
from now on now I have explained my situation and how it makes me feel when
it's all quiet. As a totally blind person talking is my lifeline. As Carol said
in another message we all need to keep chatting on here to keep that lovely
friendly family atmosphere going so none of us end up getting bored and stop
posting. We need to keep our chat group alive. We chat and also have fun. I
love it that way. Well Vanessa thank you so much again it's very much
appreciated. Well thank you again for all the links you sent and of course I
love the audio description as well as other interesting articles and craft
instructions you send in. Love Clare

-----
-----