[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The Riverside Blind Club

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:41:32 -0000

Hi Clare
It is so funny hearing all about you chocaholics. I know I like my chocolate,
but I can leave it alone for long periods. Yes, I was in my teens during the
sixties. I also like fifties music, although more of the late fifties than the
earlier music. We have been to the Matthew street festival that takes place
here in Liverpool, but I won't go any more as it got too crowded for me one
year and Alan and I were nearly separated. We saw the searchers and the
Merseybeats.  Although I did like the beatles, I find they were made too much
of, but there that's only my opinion.
Keep listening to your dreamboats and petticoats, and if you like them get the
whole series. I've got all five of them now.
love June.