[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Right you lot of convicts

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 23:23:02 +0100

That's it Senn, you tell her who's she's messing with. Me and phylis are right
behind you.

My skype did that the other night while I was talking to Vanessa. Everything
went down. skype, emails and internet. All back on the next day.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Evening warden, haven't gone to bed yet hey?
Don't get too confident, I was taught by Harry Hoodini to get out of anything,
can untie myself easy peasy!
Us convicts will get you back! smiles.
Just thought, I could of escaped anytime while you were away.
Goodnight warden and may the bugs give you a restless night!Smiles.
from convict number ?

-----