[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Oh there you are clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:57:57 +0100

Hi malcolm sweet boy

No you can't be on stand by
because kiss of life can get senn and clare
too excited and send there blood presser too high then there sugar levels are
no good
so then yes you can come in then to give them choclate to save there lives
Hows that!

behaive yourself boy
you have a lot to learn yet hahahahahahaha

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/08/2011 22:52
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Oh there you are clare

Carol can I be on stand by for Senn to. If she wilts she may need the kiss of
life. You know I'm good at that.

I could practice on Clare first.

love Malcolm. xxxx
love Malcolm. xxxx

Good evening clare
wondered where you have been all day not ehard from you at all today
thought you had emmergrated hahahehehehehehehe
oh my god nice to hear from you.
Oh just seen your day there talking to our sister senn on here
hey clare pat is lovely and how nice of you to help her ah bless you.

Oh you had nice tea there yummy
I enjoyed my fish and chips and mushy peas
got mars bar here now and glass of cloudy lemonade

nice and refreshing
wasn't corrie all action tonight?
poor fiz looks like she is in deep trouble now with her cell mate ruth oh dear
hope she doesn't get badly hurt she found drugs in baby cot in mother and baby
unit in prison ah poor thing
oh its great tonight
Glad you had a lovely time
i am going to our Julie's tomorrow at 3pm looking forward to it very much
guess what i am having for my tea at her house

Corn bee and onion crispy bakes and boiled potatoes and carrots and peas yummy
she left message on my answer phone how cool is that?
great
Clare can you do me special favour?
worried about our senn had no chocks now for couple of days
Can you call round to her house tomorrow have words with her mother and tell
her she needs to put some choclate inside her daughter other wise she will
dehydrate hahahehehehehehehehehe
I weill keep on stand bye incase you need me too
oh dear not good is it?
leave it to you send car round to her house ok

give me a call as soon as she gets chocs inside her ok
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----