[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:31:30 +0100

Carole,

hi, hope your well, yes would love wool, most welcome, have not done ruffle
rugs but heard about them
having fish cake and new potatoes for tea this evening, then probably a y
yogurt
yes your certainly going to put on the pounds,

It is not me doing the teaching but a tutor comes here as well, and hand the
computer over to them,
have been chatting to social worker this afternoon, she reckons she can braille
some patterns for me for tugs, like cats, rainbows, etc,

have a good evening,