[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Lovely Day at Blind Club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:12:31 +0100

HI Cheeky chops malcolm
I'll give you carol bosses you about hahahehehehehehehehe
Just watch it mate
or I strangle that cat casba and hang you up by your ears hahahahehehehehehehe
Now who is bossying you arournd now
oops look like my computer was shaking there ah didn't realise your so scared
of me now
hahahehehehehehehehehe
beware ok

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/06/2011 22:39
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Lovely Day at Blind Club

to Clare,

First of all if its not to late, Happy Birthday from me and Casper the cat. If
you know Carol, does this mean you live in Manchester?

So it looks like you like food too. You mentioned slow cooker. Do you have a
reserpy  for a good tasty corn beef ash? as I use a slow cooker. Carol's a slow
cooker, it takes her hours. Hehehehe.
Carol's my best friend, she's always bossing me about. I won a bottle of shower
jell last week at my club and a cuddly donkey the week before which I gave to
my grand daughter.

That's all folks.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1