[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm you were up late

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:17:34 +0100

Good afternoon old man malcolm haahhehehehehe oops sorry my fingers slipped
there hahahehehehehehe

Well had toasted teacakes and coffee for breakfast
two biscuits about 11am
tomato soup and bread roll and tea about miday
in betwenn then and now had bag of crisp and golden delicious apple
having pizza and chips and peas soon about 4pm hahahehehehehehe That is it
really
not had much

oh yes two muffins with my chips tonight

Yes sure the girls all missed you at your blind club believe me bet it was
quiet there
what are you having for tea tonight malcolm?

oh hope your eating properly sinced you have come back
hope so
have nice evening and be good ok
if you can managed that hahahahahaha
Going to defintely phone stella now

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/09/2011 14:07
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm you were up late

Hi Miss Piggy,Yes I was up late because I'm 69 now and my routine is all mixed
up. But really I wanted to catch up on my 400 and odd emails. I will let you
know on Friday after the club weather they missed me or not, I doubt it. What
did you have for your breakfast, dinner, launch and inbetweens. Hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1