[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] news prisons nearly full

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:22:10 -0000

Hi June, I understand what your saying. and I would have agreed with you at one
time. But today murder is becoming a pass time with some people . There are
murders nearly every day  in the big city's including Liverpool. Proberllly
mostly gang related.
The other day in Stockport next to Manchester two men shot a man in the street
in the middle of the afternoon in broad daylight and then stabbed him several
times. Then they roughly cut his head off and place it a few yards away from
his torso. Then they casually poured petrol over his torso and set it alight.
The police have  caught the two men that did it. Do you think they will see the
erra of their ways. I doubt it. June, that kind of killing is normal now. There
has been five murders in the manchester area in the last week. Would you like
to slap them on their hands and say naughty boys and feed and shelter them till
they come out again and proberly do the same again. No thank you. Put them to
sleep and let us be able to walk the streets again without having to look over
your shoulders all the time. Sorry but that's my opinion now. Put them to sleep
and let us feel safe again.

Malcolm.

Well, I don't agree with the death penalty, but I do think that there should be
a stronger form of punishment for those who commit murders, and should be made
to face the error of their ways. Putting them to death is only taking them away
from what they have done, but if they were to face their crime, and suffer the
consequences by some other form of punishment, such as hard labour, or being
put to menial tasks, and facing the people against whom these crimes were
committed, I think that may prove more effective.
from
June.
-----