[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hello

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:25:12 -0000

Hi there Angela,
my day was okay thanks till the button on my talking clock came off, its gone
into the clock and I can't turn of the hourly announcement.
Have to get another one.
What sort of day did you have today?
I don't have any pets but use to have a cat called candy.
She got very ill and died, didn't want any pets after that.
Oh forgot, had another cat called penny before that, she went missing.
My family have dogs though.
Senn.