[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] family

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:50:29 +0100

 Good morning Donna, If Jud is only thirteen and still growing she is going to
be tall. Its good that you can trust her to pick your cloaths for you.

love Malcolm. xxx

Malcolm ,my birthday is on Thursday .
my daughter is not keen on her name but I think they all go through that stage
,her nick name is jud .she is already taller than me ,she is 5 foot seven and I
am under 5 foot 4 .she is very mature for her age and we do get on well .I take
her clothe shopping with me as she is honest in what I can wear . donna

Have a nice day on Thursday. Are you having a party.?
-----