[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara and Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 00:47:59 +0100

HI Phyllis.

Yes these times are precious for sure getting to know each other and it already
feels like I've known my Jamie for ages. I'm so glad you're having a lovely
time with your friend there. I hope the Saints do well to and hope my beloved
wins some games of pool tomorrow. When he starts the crib league as well I'll
be cheering his team on even though i'm not there. He's made me feel like a
winner because I found him. I miss him so much already now they're playing soft
love songs on the radio. I can still smell his aftershave which is so lovely
because it feels like he's still here its the scent that's on the pillow where
his head and cute smiling cheeks were against. Now I'm being all soft I can't
wait to see him again soon and to hear his voice.  Bet my sleeping beauty has
dropped off bless him.  Will try him in a minute and see if he's awake.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx