[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide,î.chat] Sennjan.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:16:13 +0100

hi Malcolm, I like your story about the cat called socks, thank's for sharing
that. your story reminded me about a funny thing that happened when we had a
cat, it was a nice warm sunny day and I was sun bathing in the garden on a sun
bed, I sat up for some reason and when I went to lay back down, the back of the
chair went right down and the other end shot up! our cat had been under there
but as the end went up the cat shot out really fast! it must have looked really
funny to someone watching, there was I laying on the chair with my feet in the
air. will never forget that. Sennjan.