[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Problems

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:26:19 +0100

Oh that would be very interesting to know how the waiting staff cope I'm not
sure how they do it but would love to go there. It would also be interesting to
see if sighted people find their sense of taste is stronger when they have
their eyes shut as our senses are stronger as we can't see what an experience
we would have.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx