[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chnÑt?

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:55:40 -0000

Hi Phyllis

yes love that idea but poor Henry is a bit worried of being around snakes.

and noway would my mum be involed as she is scared of snakes if she see,s one
in a magazine she throws it on the floor and leaves it for dad to take the page
out.
when i had sight i was ok looking at pictures in magazines and was ok if they
was on tv as long as they was still if they start moving i used to look away
gave me the creeps. but maybe you can change my mind on them Phyllis.