[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Come on all.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:32:03 -0000

hi Sally, we agree on little Briton. interesting to hear which programmes you
like to watch, didn't know that falcon crest was on sky! remember watching that
when it first came on the TV, it was really good! bet it's nearly finished. as
for what I like to watch, well I have to admit that since I got my computer, I
hardly watch any TV, use to watch east enders, doctor who and torchwood, also
if there were any good films on sky and they were audio described I would watch
them, I enjoy watching series from the 70's and 80's like the American soaps as
well. like most things really. take care, Sennjan.