[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Direct payment

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:04:34 +0100

Evening Sarah

We do not seem to be able to get quite so much help down here in the south, I
have no carrer and also there are no such clubs as Carole and Claire go to, it
seems that we are just left out of everything here,
would love to go to a craft club, and also have some one come once a week to
help with shopping, it would be lovely to have a close friend like that,
have a good evening,