[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: : guide. oasis phone

  • From: "davidguidedog145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidguidedog145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 15:10:41 +0100

Hi All,

I have just seen the Email from Keith about the Nokia N82 Mobile,

all I did was to type in the name of the phone through my search Engine and I
was given a number of sites to try.

the cheapest one that I could find was for £245.
I gather that the phone is very small and has touch screen as well as buttons
which might be a problem for some users.

in my own view the feature that some people would like is that the buttons 1 to
9 do stand out but you could have the same thing on the sonnyerickson W can't
think of the cereal number range but it will not talk without talks being added
by whoever.

hope that this is helpful.

Dave E.

From: Donna Winters - Email Address: donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 17/07/2010 10:00
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: : guide. oasis phone

hi keith ,i think i pressed buttons to quick and must have thought it made a
word when i had finished  myself as i have not found anything since .i got mine
when it first came out ,not sure what year it was .hope they do bring another
one out with a few more things on it .donna