[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Help with email

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:56:34 +0100

Hi Vanessa, it sounds like there's been some misunderstanding. I wasn't saying
I was with googlemail. I'm with plusnet. All I wanted to find out is if I could
receive emails from anyone else on googlemail and that it wasn't just Carol's
that weren't coming through. Well I received others replies from googlemail so
not sure why Carol's not coming in. I hope that clears up the misunderstanding
for you and you now know what I meant. Thank you so much again for the welcome
back. It's good to be back. Love Clare