[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Deaf-Blind uk

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:51:06 -0000

Hi Angela
yes its goood infact I been member now fror 9 years and got there two tapes
this morning
deafblind uk own a big caravan in Great yarnmouth

You can go on a weeks holiday in there caravan for just
wait for it
£35   week
wow

i go and listen to there tapes in morning before i go to coffee club
i love there news letter why don't you ask for there news letter
not sure if tey do it on email though
never thought to ask them that

I used to go to all there rallys years ago
loved them
Well my friend elaine is home now from hospital

oh she is so lucky because i was ill after my cochlear implant but elaine told
me tonight plain sailing for her can't be bad
she is not alllowed to wash her hair now for a week take it easy stay in for
few days

Oh so happy now she has had it yesterday morning
going to chat again to her now she gone for somthing to eat  so going back now
to phone her up take care
From: angela page - Email Address: craftymonty@xxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/11/2011 20:06
Sent To: Dolphin guide - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Deaf-Blind uk

Hi Carol

I will have a nosy on that website might be helpful for me.
thanks for that
love
Angela and Monty