[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Cheesy and potato and onion slice in microwave on email

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:46:02 -0000

Hi senn
Actually our kevin mr cheff sent us all these recipes on attachments i just
took it out of the documents in attachment files and copied and pasted them so
its much easier to raed

brilliant idea copying and pasting as some of my friends off group can't save
attachments so i copy and paste for them
sure our Kevin mr cheff doesn't mind me doing that

bless him

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/11/2011 19:25
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Cheesy and potato and onion
slice in microwave on email

Thanks for this Carol, going to keep it and try it sometime.
Sounds yummy.
Senn.