[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Brother's and Sister's

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:57:59 +0100

Hi Jenny, Its nice to know your friends now but I bet you have more stories to
tell.

Here's another one.

You may think I am joking but I'm not. Its true.
When I was about three years old my brother  led me out into the back garden
into the centre of the lawn. He told me to stand there and to be very still and
placed an apple on my head. Don't move or else I might miss. He walked away a
bit and turned round only for me to see him holding a bow and arrow. The arrow
was a knitting needle with feathers on one end. He took aim and guess what. He
missed the apple and the arrow went straight into my left eye ball. The only
thing I got out of that was I needed to start wearing glasses. My lovely
brother.

Another time when I was about eight years old he was digging a hole in the
lawn. When he finished he maid me get into the hole and he started to fill it
in with soil. It ended up with me buried up to my neck so when you looked
across the lawn all you could see was my head sticking out. Shortly after my
mum came hone from work and nearly fainted when she saw me there. I know he got
a good telling off for that one.

There are plenty more if anyone wants to hear them.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm
I was interested to read your email,I can tell you some similar stories of my
sister who is older than I am,we both lived in a foster home together and
because I was away at boarding school all term she thought she could boss me
around when I came home for the holidays,one time she was trying to teach me to
ride a bicycle  but of course I could not see where I was going and kept
leaning against her,one day she got fed up with this so she threw me and the
bicycle into the stinging nettles and never tried to teach me again,and another
day I dropped one of her toys into the nettles and would not go in to get it
out, so she said she would get it and if she got stung she would sting me the
same amount of times back,well she said she got stung four times so she picked
a nettle and started to sting me on the shoulder on the third sting my foster
Mother came out and caught her in the act and gave her a slap and sent her to
bed,so they don't always get away with it,
of course now we are grown up we are very close and things like that don't
happen anymore,

love from Jenny M
skype name jenny.mock97

-----