[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:57:02 -0000

School Plays.

Hi Sara,

I no what you mean about the way you looked in the school play. I was in a
school play when I was about twelve years old. I was an angel and I had a long
white gown down to my feet. On my back I had a set of wings which were about
four feet long with a wire coming up the back with a big halo over my head. All
was fine till I had to move. The wings slipped down and spread out and the halo
went over my head and round my neck. Everybody fell about laughing but I was
not a happy bunny.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1