[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: When I first joined here

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:00:11 +0100

I for one am glad you didn't leave the group Senn, Who would have looked after
my whisky bottle  and given me the kiss of life. And don't forget when we went
round the back of the coffee machine last week at the dancing club. heeheehee.
xxx

Hi Clare,
thanks for sharing how you felt when you first joined the group.
I'm glad you feel a lot happier now.
I agree, its good that people are opening up more, I think it helps to form
better friendships.
To be honest, I had similar feelings when new people joined the group.
Everyone already seemed to know each other and I was starting to feel like a
outsider.
Many times I had thought of leaving the group but in the end decided to stay.
Like I say, I really do understand how you must of felt at the beginning.
I'm really glad I didn't leave, everyone is very nice on here.
Senn.