[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: teeth out

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 22:52:21 +0100

she is only 4 which is why i was shocked at her yearly chek up they said about
her teeth .i no small dogs  are prone to bad teeth and gums which is why her
food is for small dogs ,she has carrots and teeth cleaning chews   to but they
have not worked .her teeth are loose though not bad but they are near the front
and she eats and chews with her back teeth so if that makes a differance i dont
no .not looking forward to the first night with her because when my guide dog
had a tooth out she cried all the first night .i felt helpless .donna

 Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/04/2013 22:29
Sent To: Donna Winters - Email Address: donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: teeth out

Hi Donna, Casper is about ten years old. Were not to shore because he was a
rescue cat. He was about four when I got him.

When he comes to bed I have to bring my knees up and then make a hollow in the
quilt and then he strides over my knees and circles round twice then lies down,
Then he lifts up his front and back legs and I have to put my arm inbetween
them, then he lies his head on my hand. I think he puts his legs round me so I
can't escape in the night.

Like you say, there a friend for life and if you love them you get it back ten
times over.

How old is your doggy.
love Malcolm.
malcom ,isnt it lovely when they stay with you at night .shealready comes to
bed with me at night .i call her my hot water bottle as she is always on my
knee when i am sat down .they call cavaliers lap dogs and she is definatly that
 ,but that is why i got her . .having company of a cat or dog is so relaxing
and rewarding isnt it .how old will casper be .donna

-----Original

 M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/04/2013 22:44
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: teeth out

Hi Donna, poor little doggy.
Casper had ten teeth out about a year ago and he didn't talk to me for three
weeks. But he got better and went back to being his usual loving self.
Then because he didn't seem well I took him to the vets and they took all his
teethout. They left him with the two top fangs.  When he came home he took a
couple of weeks to start eating properly but this time he won'ted to be with me
all the time and he comes to bed with me every night, which he didn't before.

So I hope your dog will be ok. and make a quick recovery.

Love Malcolm. xxx

hi ,its my dogs turn to have its teeth out .she goes in next week and has to
have 3 or 4 teeth taken out as they are loose .malcom did your cat have all of
his taken out .donna