[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I feel so lucky

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:36:04 +0100

Hi Carol, I agree with you, When you really think about these things its not
good for the people involed. Some times we let it go over our heads. My front
garden is flooded and water from the back garden is flooding down the drive
into the road. I'm on a hill so its not to bad for me but what about them lower
down at the bottom where there is a river.

love Malcolm. From a rain soaked Manchester and  surrounding areas.
xxxxx