[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hip hip phyllis is back

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:43:11 -0000

hi Carole,

its good to be back also, thanks for concern, I take it the chocolate piglets
are the same as I sent you a while ago, we all know exactly what you are like,
actually think by the time you get all there shoes and socks on you would be
worn out so the thought was good, thanks,
everything here really good, enjoying the quiet and being free to be able to
have things as I want, am going to change the girls room now they have moved
out into a spare bedroom, and have the third bedroom as my study, sounds posh.
have a good evening, and its wonderful to be back, had over three hundred
emails when came back on obviously from a various source,
cheers and be good