[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Sarah,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 01:18:45 +0100

Hi Phyllis.

Good to find an email from you goodness where is every-one tonight I wonder?
wel guess what I am writing this with a very sexy gorgeous hunk next to me he
went and missed his train bless him he couldn't find the entrance of the
station so he's staying here I have a chair bed in case any-one is getting the
wrong idea hahaha. I hope you have all had a lovely day. We are going to
Quakers tomorrow so Jamie can see what its like that's if I haven't lost my
voice because I've not only sang loads on the caraoki but ended up doing a
private gig for him and his friend over the phone which was a lot of fun but
wow I'm shattered still he's worth it bless him.

Well take care and speak to you soon.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah and Jamie xxxxxxxxxx