[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi PhyllisÔ¨

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:26:57 +0100

hi Claire,

Have a good time with the little ones, enjoy them while they are so young and
innocent, unfortunately they grow up so quickly these days,  we had a good
evening with Debbie and Martin although the pub was very busy, it was good to
have a good catch up time with them, now doing emails and a little rug later
before the quiz this evening, took the dog up last night as of course she knows
the route very well, and thought it would be nice for Debbie to meet her, did
not take her the last time we met as of course Debbie had Berry, and gave
Debbie the chance to work her without a distraction from my dog,

not sure whats for dinner later, will rummage and find something,

hugs from granny P