[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Friends

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:22:21 +0100

Hi Carol, thanks for that up date on Anrdale, I wouldn't know it now. Keep
eating till we meet again.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm
yes shop inside new arndale centre cool now new place for years now old market
is now posh one inside called winter gardens

now pry marks now where old lewis's stores yu to be on corner of market street
devenhams still their
clarks shoes still there now
inside arndale centre
food court
which seats 200 people its round circle got jacket potatoes bar,chinese bar
curry bar kfc bar MCDonalds  greggs in there too in one big circle on its own
come down stairs on escolators you wiell find argos marks and spencers next
store

pound sop currys  car phone warehouse
principles clothes shop
wallaces british home stores sub way itilian cafe mangles cafe
all different cafe's in their two boots in there my favourite store thorntons
yummy
6 hair dressers 3 barbers  beauty parlours

two cards factory shops clintins they sell bears in there saying
from me to you

wilkinsons in there rymans lots more stores
cool yea

love it in their

well yes got pouch in my tummy store all my food in their feel like a camal

camel with two humps one for my food and one for my choclates hahahahahahaha

Senn
oh wow knew you would get that after all your a fan of Doctor who
No sorry senn don't give prizes away on here hahahahahaha you weill have to
dream
Margaret
thank you for your kind comments bless you
Phyllis
oh that was lovely you had nice break away good but cold of course like you
said you needed a nice break
have a kit kat then hahahahahaha
oh can't wait now to you send us the rugs on attachment brilliant looking
forward to that now

Jennie
well actually,some one on here sent me the kermit and miss piggy stories to my
private email
top secret now shush hush

yes definately kept up to date with them all been full of anxiety hahahahahaha
can't wait now to see what kind of happy endin miss piggy has

keep it up brilliant story writer there
 right going to watch second half now of corrie
 enjoy your evening all

Love Carol xxxx

-----