[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Happy birthday Jordan

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:42:42 -0000

Hi Jamie, thank you for letting me know Jordan is on holiday. Oh fancy him
getting a snake for his birthday. How about calling it chocolate haha. Yes I
know. How did you guess I would say that you know me so well. How predictable
haha. Yes I'm ok having my usual chill out Friday and having the chippy later.
About to have my chocolate cake with a cuppa. Hope you doing ok too and having
a good day. I know you will enjoy the footie over the weekend. Love Clare