[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] HI Claire and all,

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 01:27:42 +0100

Hi Phyllis.

Oh that coffee morning sounded so lovely and I hope the meeting went well
tonight also. Oh I'm glad you got a cake for your Mum and I hope she and the
other residents enjoyed it. I@m glad she's well she sounds great for her age.
I'm just catching up as I haven't been online much today. I had a lovely
bowling session and a nice meal at weatherspoons I had bacon carbonara and
garlic bread. we sat inside as they were saying it looked a bit threatening
outside and they were right as it started raining but there were people outside
and they had to run in quickly bless them. I had torch phone group our friend
Lyn is OK she has left the list for a while because she doesn't really have the
time with caring for her Mum bless her. She thinks she stil has my email
address but has lost Clare's I don't have hers either since my old computer
crashed but when she sends me an email I'll let you all know.

OH Carol I'm so glad you feel so much better now bless you its awful being sick
and that pain in your chest sounds awful. Well if you're not off your food
that's always a good sign.  OH I love the Overtones to and I know Clare does I
got their CD for my birthday my parents hadn't heard of them before and neither
had I it was my brother's fiance who told them about the Overtones.

OH I was so sad to hear about little Mathew and pray he heals soon.   OH this
evening I went to a lovely jazz concert it was a full big band and for a few
numbers they had a guest singer it would be a real dream of mine to sing with a
proper Glen Miller style big band doing all the old standards like I do with my
small group. WE have a couple of gigs coming up farely soon.  Well better carry
on doing some catching up. HOpe you're all having a good night goodness CArol
must be fast asleep I can hear her snoring all the way from Banbury hahahahahah.

Love you all.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx