[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Govonor Sunflower is back

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:01:16 -0000

Well Sunny Bunny flower pot x or whatever your silly name is I bet you didn't
find any love in the tunnel. It was reported that as you went in everyone else
ran out screaming. hahahahaahaahaahaha.

From Casper the wonder cat.

Well you lousy lot of lay about prisoners my spy Decective mr spooky x rang me
up on my posh I touch screen phone to tell me you all been lazy in my prison
and done bugger all this weekend

Well like you all to sweep all the court yard out today and hose pipe the walls
down all over prison would you like to wash the police verhcles in and out but
no don't even think about it no escape bids there hahahahahahaha my top
surcurity gards weill all be standing over you.

Oh my weekend in Paris was fantastic
Guess what
went in the leening tower of London
but my body was all one sided hahahahahahahaha difficult to drink my champainge
though because we all leening side ways
I enjoyed my very posh hotel and my Caviar and champainge meals yummy Oh just
loved it in PARIS  We walked under the tunnel of love
then yesterday Sunday we all went in uro desney world for day had posh meal
there too

oops sorry to brag sweet hearts
after all.I am the Govonor and earn marvellous wages looking after you lousy
lot

Keep working
Govonor sunflower x

-----