[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning All

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:47:43 +0100

It's cold and drizzly here as well and think we've already had summer hahaha,
well hope not. Ebony and I have been out, done a bit of shopping and are
meeting some friends at the Feathers which is the hotel in Holt where you can
have coffee, lunch etc and isn't far from here so we can walk round. Hope you
have fun at the coffee club Carol and have a rest for the remainder of the day,
poor old girl. Corrie sounds to be good over the next few days.
Love,

Anne and a rather damp Ebony.