[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] : Fwd: Fw: Sex At 65

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:20:43 +0100

Hi Keith,

If it had been sex at number 72 he need not walk home at all he he.
A lovely short forward..

TTFN
Sally

From: Sheila
Sent On: 16/07/2010 03:51
Sent To:Keith
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Sex At 65

 Subject: Fw: Sex At 65

I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox informing me that I can have sex at
65.
I'm so happy because I live at 73 so it's not far to walk home afterwards!

***

And that was all that was in it .....