[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Fw: A touching story on how men think

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:50:59 -0000

This is very funny Elaine hahahahahaha

From: elaine nutley - Email Address: e.nutley@xxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/01/2012 18:35
Sent To: Debbie Berkinshaw, Ann Coleman, Nicola Daley, Mike Douel, Marion
Foster, Jenifer Furnell, Guide Chat, Marilyn Hayto, Alf Lewendon, Sally, Sheila
And Brian, Shirley Springett, Joyce Welsh, young.g@xxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, anncolemanq@xxxxxxxxx, n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx,
m.douel@xxxxxxx, marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx, jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx,
guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, malhayto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, alflewendon@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bj.knight007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
tripleckickerswdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jwelsh123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, young.g@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Fw: A touching story on how men think

 A touching story on how men think

      As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, 'You know what? You
have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there
to support me.   When my business failed, you were there.   When I got shot,
you were by my side.   When we lost the house, you stayed right here.   When my
health started failing, you were still by my side.  You know what Martha?'

      'What dear?' she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with
warmth.

      'I'm beginning to think you're bad luck.'

*****Email confidentiality notice *****

  This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.
  Moss Europe Ltd. is registered in England and Wales with company number
3931782
  Unit 16, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Hanworth Middlesex. TW13 6DB