[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Frankie in X factor shock

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 20:54:51 -0000

Hi Vanessa, yes I heard this news myself on the radio when I got back from
dance such a shock. Oh well at least he's now gone. I wonder if they will bring
back one of the others such as the risk to take his place. I would much rather
they brought the risk back than Johnny. Well, fancy I'm a celebrity coming back
on Sunday, oh dear. I don't like that programme at all it's just too visual for
me but anyway I'm glad in some ways that I can't see it as I wouldn't want to
see them doing all these weird challenges and eating all these creepy crawlies,
err, yuck. My parents watch it so it's a good thing I have my cordless
headphones so I can listen to what I want downstairs without disturbing my
parents. I'm enjoying land girls in the afternoons this week it's very good.
Thank you again for the update and I also thank Steve Evans for the email you
sent in with the news on Frankie as well. Love Clare