[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Flowers

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:32:58 +0100

Carol, because the weather is all over the place its hard to say if they will
bloom this year. But you can plant them now, about 4 or 5 inches deep. If they
don't come up this year they will next year. Most bulds can be planted now.Most
plants should be put in now  but if May is going to be the coldess month like
you said then they could be lost because of cold or frost. At  the moment
gardening is a gamble. I have sown seeds this year and no sign of them. and
others round this area have said the same, yet others in other area's have had
no probles. At the moment its pot luck.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi all
I want to know can i plant Tulips only now have peice of garden in our common
here of my own yippee
wondering if i can plant bulb of tulips
sure some of you have nice flowers in your gardens
Love Carol xxxx

-----