[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Embarrassing moments.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 17:21:37 +0100

Nice to hear about your embarrassing moment Malcolm.
Like you said, you still held the fish and chips in your hand, that's the most
important thing. haha.
Good thing you was not badly hurt.
One of my embarrassing moments was the time I went to go into a shop and didn't
realise that the step was high, I tripped and fell through the door landing on
one knee, I looked like I was getting ready to jump. haha.
When asked if I was okay? I of course said yes, but my knee and arms really
hurt for several days after, it was really painful.
Senn.