[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Did you hear the mistake in CoroÌonation St tonight

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:22:17 -0000

And there's me thinking it was my whisky . hic  hic hic.

love Malcolm.xxx. burp.

well it was good to have an episode of Corrie on tonight but did you notice the
mistake with the audio description, the lady reading the audio was reading the
wrong script, it was only in the first half of the show, after the break it
went back to the correct episode, won't give away any plot lines but it shows
that even the big shows can get it wrong, luckily it doesn't happen too often
to ruin our enjoyment, take care for now, Vanessa the Saints reporter x x

-----