[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Dark glasses

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:16:29 -0000

there are some ignorant peaple about.
a few months ago now mum and me was out ,mum pushing me in my wheels with the
dark specs on,when a van drove by and slowed up as he went by ,mum said he
leaned out the window and shouted weirdo at me ,that really hurt. but now i
just think he was a prat and not worth worrying about,and who knows maybe one
day he will have some kind of disabilty one day and someone will do the same to
him.
there that made me feel better hehe.

thats true about the wind making your eyes sore becouse a while ago i took my
glasses of when we was out it was windy my eyes felt really sore and i thought
no i need them.
not just becouse of the wind though.

as im deaf mum said about you can get canes with red stripes on but i said no
when i was able to see i never saw anyone with a cane like that .
I can,t belive well i can that those two old ladys said that to you about a
fire there no better then young pepale at times.
well thats my moan over.
enjoy your evening carol.
love
angela and monty