[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Cliff Richards is on T V now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 00:22:10 +0100

Oh thanks for telling us that Vanessa. It was on a couple of weeks ago on ITV 1
and I remember it being shown I think it was last year but he was naughty for
picking on Gordon Ramsay about his not liking Cliff's wine but then Gordon is
just as bad they have a lot of banter like Malcolm and Carol but probably love
each other really not like that of course.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxx