[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Chocolate chat boo hoo

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:43:28 -0000

Hi Vanessa, oh that's a done deal. I have your soft centres and you have the
nuts that sounds good to me ideal. What a good team. Well yes I forgot to
mention last night that Thorntons do lots of Diabetic chocolates and sweeties
so you would be well away there. Even though expensive well worth it as it's
always money well spent on our all important chocolate fix. I can't imagine
having to cope without my chocolate fix it doesn't bear thinking about. Well
now I have been dancing I can eat more chocolate as I need to get my energy
back haha. That's a good one I'm sticking to of course as if I need one. Love
Clare xx