[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Calendars

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:49:21 +0100

Back now,

Hi Carole,

Have just got back from evening out, we have just dropped my friends mum back
at her house,

The meal was very good but seemed to be waiting for ages, actually it was just
over half an hour we waited for our meals,
friends mum had fish chips and peas, friend Simon had a spicy burger chips and
peas, and I had steak and ale pie mash and peas, also had a pint and a half of
cider, Simon had a beer, and his mum an orange tango, stopped in Tesco on the
way home for some flavoured water,
hope you have had a good evening,
big hugs for my little friend,